Colored Pet Braided Sleeving For Fishing Rod Cover Protection
Colored PetFor Fishing Rod Cover Protection
We use PET Expandable Braided Sleeving to improve our Camera and Monitor wire’ s quality, which are more durable and safety. It is ideal for a limitless number of electronic, automotive, marine and industrial wire management and bundling applications. Examples include engine compartment dressup, home theater wire management, customizing computer case wiring, office wire management, automotive harnesses, scuba hose protection, and many more.
Descriptions for Braided Sleeve Fishing Rod Sleeves
1. Products are widely used on the fishing rod, to protect and play the role of beautify. Also undertake various other styles of fishing rod sheath products, we can tailor-made packages according to customer’s sample.
2. Material: PET non-toxic environmentally friendly halogen-free materials
3. Usage: set on the fishing rod.
- Expandable sleeve is flexible, flame-retardant , abrasion resistant and high-density woven polyester that meet RoHS standard. The braid is able to expand up to 3 times
- Temperature range: -40 oC to 125oC degree celsius.
- Flammability: self-extinguishing according to UL94-v
- Melting point: 240 oC±5oC. Dose not trap heat or humidity Rot-free , Self-fitting over many shapes and sizes Self-extinguishing when used to encase typical non-flammable wires or cable Fray resistant.
- Provide a very good appearance and it is widely apply for bundling and protecting of electrical cables in power-supply machine and automobile sectors
- Applications: computer cables and automotive wiring
- Various colors are available (optional)
- Size: 2 to 150 mm
- ODM and OEM orders are accepted
Data for Fishing Rod Sleeves
|Usage: Fishing Rod Sleeves||Cable/wire Bundling & Protection Solution|
|FOR what Field:||Fishing Rod Sleeves|
|Sleeve Material||0.20mm PET Monofilament|
|Size||20mm flat width|
|Carton Size:||52*52*18cm or customized|
|Full Size Sample Lead time:||As usual 3-7 working days|
|Production Lead time:||7-10 days|