Cable Protection PET Electrical Braided Sleeving Flame Retardant For Auto Industry
Cable Protection PET Electrical Flame Retardant For Auto Industry
1. Description for braided sleeves
Flexibility and Accessibility
One of the greatest advantages sleeving has over other wire management solutions is its flexibility. When an application has to make tight turns, or snug up against existing structures, sleeving is the only workable solution. Properly installed, sleeving will not impair the flexibility of even large bundles of wires in any way, allowing it to be snaked along walls and around corners without kinking, creasing or cracking, and more importantly, without creating a dangerous tripping hazard.
Braided sleeving also allows individual wires to be accessed for breakouts anywhere along the length of the installation, making it much easier to create complex wire harnesses of virtually any length.
Compared to rigid products such as convoluted tubing, sleeving provides a much more flexible solution when turning managed bundles around tight corners or edges, resulting in a neater installation that doesn’t present any tripping hazards.
1) Convenient Cable Management: This flexible cable organizer helps secure TV and video game console wires or reduce tangled cords behind your computer desk
Stronger, Heavy-Duty Design: Each wire sleeve is meticulously sewn and reinforced with strong glue and velcro to offer long-lasting stability and use
2) Universal Black Color: The pure black color better hides your cords with discrete versatility no matter where you need it.
3) Slim, Customizable Format: At 60″ x 4.5” in length, our computer cable sleeves can be cut to fit your specific needs or used end-to-end for precision cable coverage.
4) Of all the wire management products,is the most economical to use & store. Large quantities of braided sleeving can be easily inventoried and managed on convenient and space-saving spools.
5) Precisely measured lengths can be removed from the spools, elinimating waste and unnecessary scrap.